Tuesday 2 February 2010

New Tray Kit


I’m sitting in the office this week sorting out some of the last few big jobs I have to do, ( before half term) and then it should make things run pretty smoothly over the weeks holiday. I tend to move my working time from during the day to every evening , this usually gives me enough time to keep on top of things at The Craft Pack Company.

I must admit I enjoyed designing some new kits last wee. My personal favourite was the Morning Tray as pictured above. I got so carried away with it, my whole morning vanished, but I do love it, the original sample is sitting here ion my desk. I cant take credit for the adorable mahogany tray, this is a design from McQueenie Miniatures, they make the most wonderful wooden kits , we stock most of the designs but you can view their full range here www.mcqueenie-miniatures.co.uk

The morning tray kit is on the main website www.thecraftpackcompany.co.uk under the new products section costing £5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.